SESHAT // 0.85ct sapphire ring
SESHAT // Named after the Ancient Egyptian goddess of wisdom, knowledge and writing. An ongoing aspect of my own personal journey is remembering all of the ancient wisdom I carry deep within me, as we all do. We have so much knowledge stored within us from birth. We already have the answers to all of our questions, we just have to quiet our minds and connect to our deepest self so that we can remember them.
- 9ct yellow gold / matte finish
- 0.85ct Australian sapphire
- Claw set / pointed talon claws
- Knife edge band / 2.1mm wide, 2.2mm thick
- Size L1/2 - resizing is available
- Low profile setting / 4.8mm high
The perfect yellow sapphire, shining bright like the sun. This maquise brilliant cut Australian sapphire weighs 0.85ct and measures 8.3 x 4.1mm. I chose to set this gorgeous sapphire in yellow gold to compliment and emphasise its colour, creating a fusion of delcious warm golden tones.
This piece has been handmade in Aislinn's Melbourne studio and is ready to ship!