SESHAT // 0.80ct sapphire ring
SESHAT // named after the Ancient Egyptian goddess of wisdom, knowledge and writing. An ongoing aspect of my own personal journey is remembering all of the ancient wisdom I carry deep within me, as we all do. We have so much knowledge stored within us from birth. We already have the answers to all of our questions, we just have to quiet our minds and connect to our deepest self so that we can remember them.
- 18ct white gold / matte finish
- 0.80ct Australian sapphire
- Claw set / pointed talon claws
- Knife edge band / 2.1mm wide, 2.2mm thick
- Size M - resizing is available - fees may apply
- Low profile setting / 4.8mm high
A gorgeous seafoam green Australian sapphire in a maquise brilliant cut, weighing 0.80ct and measuring 8.1 x 4.1mm. This sapphire is soft and suble in its pastel-like tone, yet so vibrant and striking at the same time. The combination of this stunning green sapphire next to the warm grey tones of the matte white gold are so dreamy!
This piece has been handmade in Aislinn's Melbourne studio and is ready to ship!