HATHOR // diamond ring
HATHOR // Egyptian goddess of the sky, fertility, of joy and love. Protector of women.
Hathor was a multifaceted goddess who provided many of the best aspects of life to humanity. She nurtured the living and carried the dead to the underworld.
We are often so good at giving and caring for others, just as Hathor did, but as humans we can so easily forget about ourselves. May this ring be a reminder to give that same loving energy back to yourself. You come first, always. As you cannot give to those around you from an empty cup.
- 18ct yellow gold
- Salt and pepper diamond (centre stone)
- White diamonds (accent stones)
- 1ct kite rose cut salt and pepper diamond (8.8 x 6.7mm)
- 3 x Gsi round brilliant diamonds = 0.15ct
- Size M resizing is available - fees may apply
This piece is ready to ship!
Not your size? No worries! Aislinn can easily resize this for you and have it ready to ship within 3 days. Please don’t hesitate to get in contact to enquire about resizing. Small fees may apply, depending on the extent of the resize or the style of ring.